- This is a great project for anyone. Kids love drawing and coloring ! It encourages creativity and expression, and it will keep them busy for hours.
- Artistic adults can find drawing therapeutic or relaxing. Treat yourself to a sketchpad and quality pencils , you deserve it!
Florals & Wreaths
- Making florals and wreaths is a great idea for the holidays. Wreaths are inviting and warm during those chilly months!
- Spring and Easter wreaths make a home look fresh and welcoming.
- Though floral arrangements and wreaths may look difficult, this project can be done in an afternoon without too much stress.
- Glass art is not for the whimsical. At the very least, you should have printed instructions before you begin.
- Most people will probably want to take a class before beginning any sort of at-home glass art.
- This can be a very fulfilling project, especially if you display your work for guests to see!
- Be especially careful when handling so you don't get cut.
- With the variety of iron-on transfers and appliques out there, you can make crafts for just about anyone.
- Making these designs is easy, quick and fun!
- Since you are using heat, make sure to supervise children while they are doing these crafts.
- Mix and match designs to create your own original jacket, shirt, purse and more!
- Something to keep the kiddies busy. Projects range from easy to hard, short to long, educational to just plain silly.
- If you have kids (especially if you have more than one), you'll probably want to keep some of these activities handy. You never know when you'll need a moment to yourself, but when you do, crafts will keep the little ones occupied.